Thursday, August 6, 2009

Surgery Was A Success!!!!

Just spoke with the surgeon and everything went smoothly! Thank you Lord!!! He said there was very trivial leaking of the mitral valve which should not be an issue and everything was very straight forward. They are taking the breathing tube out now and we should be able to see him in about 30 minutes or so! Thank you so much for praying but keep praying that Bennett remains strong and recovers well and quickly. I'll be back with more updates!

12 comments:

  1. Happy to hear things went well. I'll be looking for updates to follow.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Answered prayers!!! :D We'll keep it coming! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank the Lord!! So glad everything went well. I'm praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so wonderful. i will keep bennett in my prayers. such wonderful news, this made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord!! Thanks for letting us know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to more awesome progress reports. I bet you are sooooo relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I am so glad things went so well!!! I am so glad you get to take him home. Give the little guy a hug from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God it went well! Hope you're seeing that smile you were looking forward to. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so thankful all went well! I was thinking about him this morning. I pray for an quick and easy recovery too! We never dealt with heart surgery, but I've heard from many others that their kids were totally different kids post-surgery. Nice and pink, and alert, and strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad everything went well!!! I will keep praying for Bennett as he recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy everything went well!! He looks really good in the pictures. Positive thoughts for a fast recovery!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!