Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Blog!

Just wanted to let you know, for those of you that aren't on facebook, I've created a new blog for Lil' Sis Designs to update any new items that I add to my Etsy shop. I won't be posting much about Lil' Sis Designs on this blog as this is our family blog so be sure to stop by there or become a follower so you don't miss anything! Just click on the button to go to my new blog:



For those that haven't been following along on the Lil' Sis Designs blog here's a peek of some of the clothes that will be available in just a few days:










So again, I'll let you know when items are available for purchase!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness - Emily needs an outfit - Can't wait till the shop opens! I have always wanted to sew too, but I am not as fortunate as you to have people to teach me. Love all the outfits and the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne, I love your designs! I just started a children's clothing line as well (www.spunkypreppy.com). I cannot wait to order that alligator/madras outfit for Fox! Congrats on your newest adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! Thanks for the link. I'll have to bookmark you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable models for the sweet clothes you are making! I must say, I really can't believe you just started sewing not long ago, that is so impressive!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!