Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pay It Forward Day 4!



All this week I featuring real before and afters of friends that have used the same program that we've been using for over a year now.  It's made a huge impact on our lives and I want to share it with everyone!

This is Hillary!

Hillary has gone from a size 24 to size 16 in 4 months!!  She is determined to reach her goal and she's well on her way.  I asked her if she's done anything different, like crazy exercise or being super strict and she said no, she's just following the plan and has found it to fit easily into her lifestyle.  She doesn't feel deprived and has more energy than she ever has.  So happy for Hillary!!


Again, I'm paying it forward all week and there's awesome promos going on!  Email me if you'd like more info!  mikeadge@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!