Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Transformation Tuesday!





Love this transformation from my friend April! April started nutritional cleansing in March of this year and in a short amount of time she released 37 pounds. Her most recent picture was taken in November, where she's happily maintaining! 

"I was exhausted, physically & mentally. In a short amount of time, I released 37 pounds of toxic fat, and went from wearing a size 12 to a size 2, but the best part of it all...I have maintained it! I am in the best health I've ever been in, I have more energy than I did in my twenties, and a new outlook on life itself. Set a goal, have a vision, and don't let anyone or anything stand in your way!"

Way to go April!! Love that this isn't just some quick fix where you gain everything back but can actually be maintained all while still enjoying favorite foods!  

So many of you have reached out to learn more about this program and I'm happy to tell you and help you get started, feel free to email me at:  mikeadge@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!